About The Library
Welcome to The Irene duPont Library.
Originally built in October 1956 and completely renovated in 1997, the Library contains 32,000 volumes and over 120 periodicals. In addition to these inhouse resources the students have access to exceptional online databases which can be accessed anywhere on campus and beyond! Within the library there is a computer lab, periodical room, reference room, and one class-size and 5 smaller study rooms. These are all incorporated into a three-story structure with a serene and academic environment.
The mission of the Library is to encourage academic excellence by providing service and instruction to the school community. Our goals are to collaborate with faculty in designing learning opportunities with resources, information and technology, and to promote effective and discriminating users of ideas and information.